Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday - What do you wish to dare?

What do I wish to 
DARE?

To 
dare 
the many things I want (wish)... 
on my creative journey
to become completed tasks
and
to enjoy the fulfillment of
 accomplishment.

I
dare
my illness...
to stop me 
from becoming all 
that I can be!

dare 
to believe...
I can...
I will...
I am... 
an artist 
working from my art studio.
This is a wonderful way to live your life.

I
dare
to
want, wish...
and whole-heartly...
share my artistic passion with other creative people...
have a play date with other artists...
see my artwork displayed in "artsy-farsty" 
down-home local shops...
teach online classes...
and yes...
publish my very own book.
DO I DARE...?

YES
I
DO






11 comments:

  1. Your wish is so beautifully crafted and shared, it reminds me of a bouquet in a glass vase in the middle of our wishcasting table which we may all share the sight and scent of, together.

    THANK YOU!

    As April wishes for herself, so I wish for her also....

    My Wednesday Daring Wish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful wishes! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you do!! I like that. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As April wishes for herself, so I DO wish for her also :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As April wishes for herself, I wish for her also! Dare yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I just love all of these dares! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such nice wishes! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also! ~M

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful wish .....as you wish for yourself i wish for you also

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful, peaceful wish! Thanks for sharing! As April wishes for herself, so I wholeheartedly wish for her also ~

    (and BTW, I don't know whether you got my previous message. I replied to your comment when I was sharing the tiny paintings. The 4 I offered were already spoken for, but I'd love to try painting one intuitively for you, if that's okay. If you'd like that, just email your mailing address to me at teenytinypieces@gmail.com)

    Warmest Wishes for you! jane

    ReplyDelete