Sunday, March 20, 2011

Studio Sunday- painting project continues...

Painting #4
canvas painting
5x7
created by
April Cole
This one is titled 
playing games

Of course, that could be taken a million different ways!
And...
I'm okay with that.
For me...
Sometimes I wish, I could just sit down with my family and play board games.
Call a friend up, to come over for coffee and play card games.
Or sit by the fire... with my husband and enjoy a few rounds 
of
 Jenga 
(I love that game)
Our lives are so wrapped up in a million different things...
but to stop...
just for a moment...
play a game of two...
is priceless.
It's the simple things in life, that make the "quality" of our life.

Happy Sunday!


3 comments:

  1. love the little message to enjoy today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so honored to have you all along for the journey.
    Enjoy my 52 paintings in 52 weeks.
    Stay tune, I'm excited to see how I evolve as an artist :]

    ReplyDelete