Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday - How do you wish to sparkle?

Sparkle
How do we...what make us...
can we always...?
photo by
Meg Brooke

Just a thought that came to mind...
 while I was reflecting on how to answer this question.
I do not believe it is something that can be bottled up.
Pulled off the shelf when needed...
taken in small doses...
or
given only when needed.
Sparkle...
This word makes me smile!

What do
 I wish
 with this word...
To bring that "sparkle" that is within me out into the world.
Give and you shall receive!
To sparkle with passion, life and color...
in hope to inspire others.
photo
dolcevitamicaela.blogspot.com
I wish
 to "sparkle" a sense of freedom...
to be myself 
and
for others to know it is safe for them
to be who they are ...
without placing judgement.








8 comments:

  1. A sense of freedom to be you...what a wonderful wish! Sparkle away!! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah.....yes. So do I wish for you also, lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful wish April. As April wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely put, April!
    As April wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nothing like a good sparkle....and as you wish for you, i wish also

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your sparkle! As April wishes for herself so I wish for her as well!

    ReplyDelete