Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday - Limits

What limits do you wish to set?

Limits...
Honestly my first thought on this was...
I do not like to
limit myself!
Limitations 
makes me feel...
as if I'm placing huge obstacles
in my life.


As I thought more about limits...
I realized
limitations can work in a positive way!
Set positive boundaries...
Create new disciplines...
and
create new direction, to achieving your goals.


With all this in mind...
I
wish
to 
limit
DISTRACTIONS
You know, those small ones.
 That keep you from your art studio...
or
 from completing your artwork, today!
Something shifts your mood...
and you've hit a creative block.
Time starts to pass...
and you are not were you want to be as a creative person.


I
wish
I
WANT...
to limit distractions!!
To open the door 
to all 
great possibilities 
that are
waiting for me...
right outside the door.

11 comments:

  1. We are kindreds... as you wish so I wish for you also!!

    My Wish for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this wish. As April wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish this for yourself, I wish it for you too. Great wish & so true for me too! Jacs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Distractions! They're so sneaky, too.

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. as you wish, I wish for you... those are great April! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! As you wish for yourself, I lovingly, wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I love it. We share wishes :)

    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you wish for your limitations April, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. here's to possibilities - as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, yes! We are mostly unaware of those while they are happening.
    As April wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete