Monday, April 11, 2011

Great Mail Day!

Great Mail Day...

Postcards 
 in my mailbox.
All part of The DIY iHanna Postcard Swap 2011 - Year II

These arrived Saturday...
Let's start with this one from Arizona
Created by
Laurie
What a wonderful artist.
 Visit her blog, you will be delighted you did!!

Next postcard...
Came from Florida
Created by
Mindy L. Heindl
Sunnyland Girl Studio

Enjoy her photostream, lots of talent here! 

3rd postcard...
From Canada
Created by 
Pam
Please visit her site...
A PLAYGROUND OF CREATIVE DELIGHT!



With all this mail being delivered...
I thought I should share this
adorable 
Fabric Mailbox free Tutorial
Click on photo 

Created by
Happy Mail Day!




4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm a big fan of all of the postcards you got. I got one from Mindy, as well. I enjoyed Laurie's whole series of cards, which she shared on her blog. I SENT cards to Laurie and Pam, but I wish I could have RECEIVED from them too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April,
    I am so glad that you received my card! I loved browsing through your blog. You are so creative and the work you are doing is so inspiring. I look forward to following your blog.
    Cheers, Pam
    www.thebigwhitepage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is THIS KIND of mail that would have me WAITING at my mailbox for the postman to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree... This is the best kind of mail to receive, "mail art" :] There is so many talented people in the world, I adore it all.

    ReplyDelete