Thursday, April 14, 2011

Update from my art studio...Thursday's Thrill

Altered Book Project
This Thursday ...
I decided to play around with watercolors.
Using a smaller size cardboard piece
  96/lb. watercolor paper 
page 3


page 4

This was definitely a fun project.
As I was looking through some of my recent book purchases, I came across this page...
I thought to myself, "this looks so playful"
and got busy right away!
As a result, I was able to create 2 pages for this altered book project...
how great is that?
And here is the wonderful book to thank...



 
 pages 3 & 4
Have a thrilling Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I haven't explored that book yet! How exciting based on your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibrant colours love it! and thanks for your continued visits to my blog

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. those turned out so so beautiful! I hv that book too.. and it's so full of great ideas! I need to pull that out again!

    ReplyDelete