Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday's Lovely Links

Enjoy your visit... and these delightful links.
***

Meet
Ellen Vargo
at
ten thirty-six arts and crafts...

On Ellen's blog she takes you through her crafty journeys.
Such clever and creative ideas.
***
***

Ellen also posted on her blog 
A Personal Shrine with Carol Owen.

***
Carol Owen *
check out her website


Meet
Deborah Ruiz
at

You will love exploring her blog!
***


Meet
Leandra 
The Crafty Chick...
at
***

Watch this lovely video... it will inspire you.
***
I just want to start collecting mini boxes!
***


Have you heard about...



Take a moment please...
and watch and learn 
about this very inspiring project!!
*** 

Sign Up and participate!
***
I have launched 
my
 Traveling Journal #5257
***
Register first on 1001 Journals site.

After you have registered, now you can play along!

scroll down and click on
Join this journal
***

What fun right...?!!
I am super excited about this project!
Imagine *
all the inspiration and creativity that will occur!
***

Happy Friday

































4 comments:

  1. So many great ideas!!! And I slept in today for some reason! Must get to work!!!! Thanks for all the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohooo I'm so excited I signed up for yours... I can't wait to have fun in your pages, so glad u signed up for mine too! xo hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Paper Artsy site! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the fun, Ladies! :]
    Enjoy the inspiration *hugs to all*

    ReplyDelete