Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Book Review - Design*Sponge at Home


***
The much anticipated book by blogger 
Grace Booney of  Design *Sponge


 If you have ever visited her blog, 
which many of you have... I am sure!
It is simply amazing, to say the least.
Grace's blog has won the hearts of many, including mine.
***

She receives over 75,000 visits a day
and
has over 150,000 subscribers/followers.
***

If you haven't already purchased this book...
* put it on your wish list! *

Here is a little sneak-peek inside the book.
Enjoy my friends!







 So cute and clever!





I want this bathtub!


Love the teacups, such a clever idea!



Pages and pages of before and after- 
ideas and instructions on how to.


A suitcase as an end table... got to make this one day!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
***


7 comments:

  1. I want that bath tub, too; we'll have to toss for it! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great book! I'm going to check out her site right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun book with lots of "eye candy". I've never visited the web site either....I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is on my wish list.. I hope to get it for the holidays.. fr someone, anyone! xo hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes... Shawn & Andria, you must check out her blog!!!
    Enjoy :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your wish is granted too, Bontia! *hugs*
    I just know you will adore this book!!! :]

    ReplyDelete