Saturday, January 28, 2012

Life... Just Enjoy The Show!

Sharing my thoughts for today.
Love this concept on life...


"The show" and " "I want my money back" are both metaphors. 
Wanting my money back represents "time", the show represents "life".
No matter what...
In the end we can not get back time and we should simply enjoy living out our lives.
Enjoy your life and live for today. 
Life is a journey and there is no need to get caught up in others dogma.
Live life to your fullest potential, loving yourself, and where you are at in life... 
"Just enjoy the show!" 


Happy Saturday!







9 comments:

  1. I like it. MY ex keeps saying he is on a new "Journey" so much so I have come to hate that word. I was trying to figure out my path or what to call it now...this is great for me in so many ways. I always feel like my life is one big tv show and movie lumped in one. Maybe it is a Series. But either way, enjoying the show is a great thought. Now to expand on that...hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Today is a gift - that's why we call it the present* Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Trisha! So glad you stopped by for a visit :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Valerie! :]
    Thank you for such a sweet reminder. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful words to see here this morning. This is just where I am too in my life. I've not made a secret of the fact that I have more than my share of turmoil with my daughter and my ex. But the other day it hit me that I can choose to start living MY life, right now and forget about the negativity others try to throw at me daily. Life is meant to be enjoyed in the present regardless of any external conditions.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you stopped by today, Jane! :]
    It is really nice to hear that,you enjoyed the video.
    Take care ((hugs))
    Happy days ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a catchy tune!! And such an important message. So many people get caught up in the crap when they could be just "enjoying the show". :-) Thanks for sharing April! ((hugs)) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is such a sweet song. and I do believe that we have to let go of the idea that we can "control" things. sometimes you just have to let go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, ladies... I agree!
    Sending smiles your way ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete