Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sharing A Common Interest...

Creativity. A spark of inspiration. 
Ring a bell? 
You know those dry spells... it happens to us all, at one time or another.
Some find it easier that others to admit! That's okay.
We all have artistic abilities, for some it seems to come naturally... for others
it can be a struggle at times.
In the end, we all search for that "spark"to get our creative juices flowing.
"Wouldn't in be great to create that "spark" at any given moment?" ~ just my thoughts.

      Accidental CREATIVE

         

   

I thought I would share with you this site, along with the new book by 
AC founder Todd Henry.
~ I will definitely be ordering with book!

Think creatively... Be passionate and true... Draw a colorful life.

Happy Saturday







5 comments:

  1. Yes, creativity always at our finer tips, that would be something! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I never had to have a creative block again that would be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I'd share... :]
    I'll post my thoughts on the book, I've got it ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book looks interesting, April...I enjoyed checking out the reviews on Amazon. I will be interested to hear what you have to say about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to do what Andria did and check Amazon too! Sounds very interesting and looking forward to what you have to say about it!

    ReplyDelete