Tuesday, February 28, 2012

All In A Row...

Altered Tags
**  I am A Tagger Project 2012 **
I was working on these tags last week, as art therapy, for me.  
An "ART HEALING" process. 
I explain how working on a smaller scale 
during times of which, I am not feeling well, is very therapeutic.

If you wish to start from the being of my process
get the full story from beginning to end... enjoy.
***
We do not always have to be creating something...
 ** spectaculair ** 
gallery ready!

 Sometimes... 
our life is spinning out of control, our time is limited, 
there is no fuel feeding our creative fire, 
or
 just maybe... we don't feel well enough to make art. 
** That is Life **
It happens to us all! 


For me, that is when the "little things in life" matter most.
I gather up a few simple supplies... 


without any demand or pressure...


I create.


Something "crafty".


I play, reflect, and discover new things about myself.


Knowing that "all storms" come to an end...
leads me to sing a happy tune!


And yes... I am given the strength to spread my wings again.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!


7 comments:

  1. WoW!!!
    What a fabulous collection. It is like an installation,a massive, little work of art..if you can follow my odd language. They are BEAUTFUL in their multiplicity!

    They look so tactile. If they were mine I would be constantly flicking through them and looking at them. I can see how making them was theraputic, I should imagine looking at them is also healing:)))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is, Gwen. You are absolutely right! ((hugs)) :]
    Thank you for your sweet thoughts and stopping by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed by your tags! What a great collection of beautiful artwork! Hope you don't mind if I copy what you said about them. I want to keep your precious words for my own personal use, I PROMISE!!! It will help me when I want to make something and think it has to take a long time, etc. Your tags are such a beautiful collection!!! Thank you so very, very much for sharing!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Karenann...
    I am here to inspire. :]
    You can hold my words, close to your heart! ((hugs))
    So glad you stopped by for a visit, adore your company. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing, beautiful collection of gorgeousness! Whatever will you do with them all?? Or are they just to admire? I'm new to tags and ATCs--perhaps I'm missing the point... Either way they're wonderful April and I'm so glad they bring your peace and healing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, wow! What a fabulous box of tags! I'm with Gwen...I think I would be constantly flipping through them to admire them! Do you have a punch for creating the tags you made from playing cards? I've been looking for one, but haven't found anything as large as what I want. These are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear April... what i would give to go through EVERY ONE of those tags!! They are GORGEOUS!!
    Making art helps me through the storms too - and I think it's fantastic that you find strength to spread your wings again.
    Had such a nice visit here... THANK YOU April, for sharing so much of yourself and your work. You brave soul...xoxo

    ReplyDelete