Monday, March 12, 2012

Mail Art ...

What a great way to start out the week...!
These two talented ladies decided to spread some art love.

**  Pay It Forward Project **
I received my gift from:


Andria sent me this wonderful handmade envelope mini journal
Also, a ton of goodies, collage, vintage paper, and artful embellishments 
to play along with the journal.
"What fun!!"
THANK YOU ANDRIA ((hugs))

***

**  Birthday Bash Celebration **
In honor of Renee Mak's Birthday 
she wanted to give something of herself...
 her talents and a few delightful pieces of her artwork!
"How sweet is that?"
***
I received one of her beautiful cards...
THANK YOU RENEE ((hugs))


I just love her bold, bright, colors!!
She makes me feel so alive, every time... 
I visit her site and see her beautiful artwork.

***
As for me...
I am off to the post office today!!
Time for me to do a little spreading of my own, "art love" that is.
You could call it "Irish Luck"... if you wish!!

***

Happy Monday!



6 comments:

  1. I love Andria's gift! Little collections of anything to make art with is amazing. I haven't forgotten about you btw, I am working on mail art tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work made and received, enjoy! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting fun packages in the mail! Lucky you :) Maybe we could get some kind of a similar swap going. I could use a little pick me up to get my creativity kicking in again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh April, what a lovely package to get on a Monday!! i'm sure you were thrilled. Such beautiful and vibrant colours.
    And your Irish cards are gorgeous too... they're gonna make someone happy. i'm catching up on blogs... thank you so much for all the wonderful links, and for your comments on my blog. ((hugs)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you like, April! Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete