Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cards Created To Inspire...

:: an inspirational deck ::
Think for a moment... 
in your hands you hold a deck, created by the heart of imagination.
 Each card represents a visual expression of inspiration 
and remind us of our passion to be creative. 
To have the courage to draw outside the lines
and just make art! 
These deck of inspirational cards are making there way to a few incredible artists,
 who were willing to participate in my trade.
I am very excited and look forward to sharing with you 
my complete "inspirational deck".
I will be honoring the participates with photos and links to follow.
I CAN NOT WAIT TO CELEBRATE! 



   

9 comments:

  1. Love all the inky, painty colour. A joy to look at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Deborah
      Thank you for your encouragement... enjoy! ~xx

      Delete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these, April. They look so good and are so full of inspiration. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jackie
      Aww... ((blushing))
      So wonderful to read, just how much, you enjoy these. :]
      THANK YOU! ~xx

      Delete
  3. What fantastic fun April..lovely:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, wonderful cards April. I'm so sorry I was too burnt out by the Inspiration deck swap to play along this time. Definitely count me in for the next time xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lorinda
      THANK YOU! :]
      No worries... I totally understand, next time. ~xx
      Enjoy your visit.

      Delete
  5. I love these, April! Truly an inspiration to look through.

    ReplyDelete