Monday, December 3, 2012

One Lovely Day...

:: my daughter's wedding ::
Saturday, December 1, 2012
 Once she was my baby girl; love of my life.
But now she is a woman, and is becoming someone's wife.

 A wonderful thing it is; To see her so excited,
So happy to be his.
From golden locks, and lollipops... She grew up straight and tall.
From baby things, to a wedding ring;
How I loved her through it all.
And now she will go forward, to enter married life.
To share the good and bad times,
the happiness, and the strife.
I wish them both, the best of luck; with a prayer that my eyes will see;
That God will Bless them with a baby girl,
Just like he gave to me...
:: Congratulations ::
meet Mrs. Spishak 

:: my thoughts ::
 It is in this moment, that I remember just how powerful love is.
















14 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos! What a beautiful bride. I hope she and her husband will be very happy. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous pictures, April. I wish your daughter and her new husband a wonderful life together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter looks beautiful, April. So glad you all had such a lovely day. Best wishes to both for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. April congratulations and OMG your daughter is mega beautiful!! Love the photos and love the one of her getting out of the limo! ?Beautiful and thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Debbie
      THANK YOU!! ~xx
      She was glowing on her wedding day, a priceless moment. Glad I could share with you. :]
      p.s. Yes, a limo.

      Delete
  5. How wonderful and beautiful!!! I've been thinking of you and your daughter all weekend!!! Thanks for sharing the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Karenann
      THANK YOU!! ~xx
      Your thoughtfulness is very much appreciated. :]

      Delete
  6. Your daughter is stunning....gave me goosebumps and makes me want to cry...thinking about my own beautiful daughter growing too quickly. Thanks for sharing this intimate moment in time April x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... THANKS! ~xx
      Yes, they grow up fast... to become great women who we can admire. :]
      Enjoy the photos, loved sharing this moment with you all.

      Delete
  7. Congratulations, April! What an incredibly special day. Your daughter is such a beautiful bride, and I wish her MUCH happiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my.. how wonderful.... these pics are gorgeous!! xo

    ReplyDelete