ART on the Hour
( FIND US - LIKE OUR PAGE )
Gather together for an ART PLAY DATE or MEET-UP.
Create a work of art within an HOUR.
FUN FOR ALL!
art projects are designed for all levels of experience.
DIY art projects.
Art Journaling - create a layout.
Make your own stencils.
Learn to recycle and reused found objects.
STEP-by-STEP art instruction.
How do I reserve an Art on the Hour workshop?
- Request to book a private crafty-workshop or an "ART MEET-UP" by simply contacting the artist. firstname.lastname@example.org
- A list of art projects are made available for you to choose from; upon reservation.
Do I need to have art supplies?
- Some art supplies will be available unless stated.
- Instructor will provide a material list.
- Art supplies (kits) can be available to purchase.
What is the cost for an Art on The Hour workshop/ART meet-up?
- When booking a workshop/art meet-up, there are several factors that come into consideration and being prepared for art-making is important for a successful outcome:
2. Number of art guests.
3. Choosing the art project.
4. What art supplies are needed or to be gathered to create the finished piece.
4. Considering the space or place available for the event.
5, Set up. Clean up involved.
BASIC RATES PER STUDENT $25 - $35.
- An Invoice is sent upon agreement. PAID in FULL prior to workshop/art meet.
ART on the Hour begins. NO REFUNDS ON A SERVICE.
Are the art projects completed in an hour?
- YES. ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE.
- Most of the paintings, crafts, or art journal layouts can be completed in an hour.
How do I join in on an "ART MEET -UP"?
- Book and reserve something from the "Calendar of EVENTS" details are posted on the scheduled dates.
"Calendar of EVENTS"
- Find the "Calendar of EVENTS" here: ARTontheHOUR
- Each month there will be dates, location, and featured art projects the Art Instructor will be hosting.
- Reserve your spot/date by contacting the artist/instructor.
SOME ART MEET-UPS ARE **FREE**
this will occur during trade and swap gatherings.
Will there be a supply list?
- YES. Once you have reserved your date.
- A material list will be sent to your inbox.
How do I pay?
- You will receive your invoice via email. (bring with you to the art meet-up)
- CASH is excepted for these events.